Daily Live Streamz

With Tyler D. Coates
Valhalla

Re: Daily Live Streamz

Post by Valhalla »

Hi saw, to comment on your losing your glasses. Did you ever consider getting SMILE Laser Eye Procedure?
Im going to get my eyes done too this year. If you have any questions about Eye laser surgery you can ask Tone Vays.
He has done it too and said it was one of the best things he has ever done. I can't wait to get my eyes done. No more glasses! :)
Tyler D. Coates

Post by Tyler D. Coates »

Nobody is getting a laser near my eyes!
Tyler D. Coates

Liking that daily close above $49,100

Mycologic

Post by Mycologic »

Thanks for the great stream today. The advantage of these streams (at least for me) is being able to view the process from start to finish. I know that is the point, however, I underestimated how powerful it is. You have only don't 2 streams and I feel like things are piecing together, its a spectacular feeling. If I said thankyou a thousand times it would still lack the true expression of gratitude that I feel for this site and the intent behind it.
Valhalla

Post by Valhalla »

Tyler D. Coates wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:02 am Nobody is getting a laser near my eyes!
Alright fair enough saw. :)
Tyler D. Coates

Feb 17, 2021 Stream

Tyler D. Coates

Had a question in Telegram that may apply to others so I wanted to post my response here.

Q: "Hey @Sawcruhteez , in your daily video you entered 2% risk then added which 'implies exposing 12%' at about 50minutes into the live stream. I got a bit lost there. What did you mean by that as earlier you also said you allow up to 10% maximum risk. Can you give an example with say an acct of $1000 please? Are you saying you have up to 12% of the acct in the trade (aka position) but because of the SLO it would only result in a 2% loss if the SLO was triggered?"

A: 'Good question, I was wondering if I made that clear enough. The average estimated risk calculated was 16.55% and the target risk is 2% of the account.

Once I have that information I need to figure out the position size. Formula for that is:

2 (target risk in whole number) / 0.1655 (calculated risk) = 12.08

12.08% is the position size in terms of bankroll percentage and we can double check the math by saying: if we enter 12% of our bankroll and get stopped out then how much would we lose?

12 (% of bankroll exposed) x 0.1655 (estimated risk) = 2

If that is still not making sense then refer to the Bitmex Tutorial 104 where I explain that calculation:

'

Q: "What did you mean by that as earlier you also said you allow up to 10% maximum risk."

A: 'I would look to risk maximum if the funding rates and futures premium weren't so extreme. Since they are I am still looking to bet with the trend while scaling back the risk. Hopefully that helps.'
Viktor

Post by Viktor »

Epic video. Your process is very helpful. Thank you
Silmo

Post by Silmo »

Your new video equipment is working out. The video images are nice and sharp! And content even more so! :)
trash

Post by trash »

ser what happened yesterday?!?!?!